<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Irene
Moderators: Administrator, NC-Fordguy, KrawlinYJ
Author Post
NC-Fordguy
Tue Aug 30 2011, 09:03PM
Webmaster

Registered Member #2
So how did everyone fair through the storm?

We lost power here saturday morning---back on today. Ran off a generator the past few days.

Couple of trees down here. Some shingles and siding blown off the house.

I lost my cell phone in a river of water, found it a few hours later. It's FUBAR.

Those of you all that called and left messages, I would have returned the calls but I lost all of the numbers in the old phone

No Hablos Jeep

If it doesn't make sense, do it
n3pht
Tue Aug 30 2011, 11:25PM
NCK Officer

Registered Member #8
Roof damage,fence fell down,roof leaks like a screen door in a sub,shutters blew off,mailbox took flying lessons,water marks on every ceiling in every room,ect , already called the Insurance company
Hope noboby else had as many issues as we did
I will give major props to my little harbor freight generator that little thing ran 11 hours on one tank of gas all we had plugged in was a fan the laptop with tv card, powered antenna,cell phones, and a lamp at night ,oh and the sound bar from the big tv

87 Suzuki Samrai
STOCK

PAVED ROADS ANOTHER WASTE OF GOVERNMENT SPENDING
ncjeeper98
Wed Aug 31 2011, 10:28AM
NCK Member
Registered Member #304
Glad to hear you guys are fine. We had tree in front fall. Ceiling in laundry leaked from hole in roof. We had to rip out carpet in our master bed room and floor in master bath from water coming in. 75% of our privacy is now on the ground.

Spent Sunday & Monday cutting trees in our yard and neighbor beside us. Spent Tuesday cutting trees in neighbors yard across street. Had to use winch to pull tree off his game room.

We are still waiting for insurance adjustor to come to house.
RenegadeCJ
Wed Aug 31 2011, 10:32PM

Registered Member #7
at home in bayboro,
jeep flooded f-250 flooded jeep grand cherokee flooded toyata tercel flooded, harley flooded, massey fergeson tractor flooded. had full coverage on grand and harley only.
everything in garage waist down tool wise flooded, tons of trees down water under house,

water in house in belhaven and lots of limbs down. all my family is safe and sound so all is well

79 cj-5
in the procces of being rebuilt
toyzilla
Fri Sep 09 2011, 07:24PM
Moderater

Registered Member #12
well i had our new shop all framed up and part of a new chicken coop, there both down. and the donkey's shed got blown across the field. lost a few shingles on the house. and lost power sat 9an got it back Tuesday 6pm. we did ok.

"take it to the eXtreme"

93 Toyota Custom Built Tube Buggy Rock Crawler
4-link F&R, 36" TSL tires, 12k winch, Fox Shox, lock & loaded, dual cases, beadlocks , New Dirty 30 Front Axles
Check Out My Rig and Trail Rides. My photo's
scimpressions.com

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF