<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Needing a few things around the area
Moderators: Administrator, NC-Fordguy, KrawlinYJ
Author Post
96superflow
Tue Nov 02 2010, 07:18PM
NCK Member
Registered Member #287
Hey yall, i know i sorta dropped off the face of the earth and missed a few meetings as well as the wheeling trip, but i just didn't have everything together that I needed to have together to go. Well now I just scored a new job working for Gander Mountain (out of Overton's Corp Center) and everything is getting back on track. The thing I need the most is a place here in Greenville or surrounding area that does stainless steel DOT approved brake lines (yes that is what kept me from uwharrie). I have a rigged setup on it now and come to find out when i redid my spring perches in the rear that the rubber brake line was rubbing against the tire, and that is not something that I will skimp on. Anyway, I'm completely re-doing the setup in the rear and need some -3 AN lines for it. I need 3 in various lengths. I like supporting local economies when I can, so thats why Im asking first. Thanks guys!

1996 S10 Blazer SAS D30/8.8
NC-Fordguy
Wed Nov 03 2010, 06:40PM
Webmaster

Registered Member #2
Not sure if they can make the lines you're looking for but give Heath at Cavalier hose a call. If he can't he might be able to suggest where to go.

This really sounds like a 4 wheel drive speciality vendor item. Locally the only 4wd shop that comes to mind is downeast offroad in wilson but they really really really really really suck and I can't reccomend them and I'm not sure they would have in stock what you want.

Have you tried an auto parts store? And I don't mean advance/auto zone whom seem to want to hire either someone who hablos or recent graduates of the local retard academy.

Perhaps Carquest in Greenville or NAPA in Tarboro.

No Hablos Jeep

If it doesn't make sense, do it
96superflow
Thu Nov 04 2010, 06:17PM
NCK Member
Registered Member #287
Thanks i really appreciate it! Ill check with cavalier tomorrow am. Didn't really think about Carquest here in greenville. Ill call them if cavalier hose can't help me.

I appreciate the help!

CDTXJ97
Thu Nov 04 2010, 08:25PM
NCK Member
Registered Member #278
NC-Fordguy wrote ...

Have you tried an auto parts store? And I don't mean advance/auto zone whom seem to want to hire either someone who hablos or recent graduates of the local retard academy.

hahaha. hes right dont go to napa look around on line for them.

97 XJ in pieces..
96superflow
Sat Nov 06 2010, 05:24AM
NCK Member
Registered Member #287
I found them on summit. I would just rather put money locally then nationally if possible. Cavalier Hose will do them for me. Quoted me about 40 bucks a piece for 3 hoses. Thanks for the help fellas!

rockcity
Tue Nov 09 2010, 06:17PM

Registered Member #21
I had mind made at Cavalier hose and fitting in Greenville. They are stainless braded and DOT approved

www.ECORS.com

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF