Forums
NCKrawlers :: Forums :: Classifieds :: Vendor Showcase

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
CNC cut brackets, tabs, wheel centers, link kits, etc.
Moderators: Administrator, NC-Fordguy, KrawlinYJ
Author Post
rockcity
Sat Dec 19 2009, 07:00PM

Registered Member #21
Everyone,

I'm working with MudPro Metalworks and am a distributor of their products.

These are top notch products that have been extensively tested to be the best. They are also very affordable and LOCAL to NC!

I'm working on getting my website up and running but until then, check out www.mudprometalworks.com for a preview of the products. I can do some competitive pricing for you guys too.

Also, if you have anything else you want custom made, let me know and I can work with you on getting it made, etc.

Something else I've been working on are a few other odd and end parts, etc. Right now I've got a pretty cool little GM EVAP sensor block off plug kit. This is for the LQ series engines (truck/van/SUV). No reason to leave that pesky EVAP plug in the intake hole or no reason to caulk up a bolt in the hole. This kit utilizes the factory EVAP sensor bolt and a supplied spacer, tab, and plug. Its a cheap part but no reason to spend 3 hours figuring it out! This kit is $10 shipped.

More new items to come!

Rob

[ Edited Sat Dec 19 2009, 07:00PM ]

www.ECORS.com
NC-Fordguy
Sun Dec 20 2009, 05:22PM
Webmaster

Registered Member #2
Going to need some tabs......

How are you going to work this??? Place orders through you and pick up from you??

No Hablos Jeep

If it doesn't make sense, do it
rockcity
Sun Dec 20 2009, 06:52PM

Registered Member #21
yeah, place it through me. I'm not stocking anything yet, just drop shipping at this time.

Hopefully that'll change soon

let me know what kind of tabs you are looking for and I can get you a price. I'm headed there for Christmas, so if you are thinking about some, it would save some $$$ on shipping if I can bring them back with me from Hickory.

Also, I'm constantly getting parts shipped here for my buggy and I could add whatever to the list and save on some shipping too.

Rob

www.ECORS.com
NC-Fordguy
Wed Dec 23 2009, 08:01PM
Webmaster

Registered Member #2
I'll have to look into it after the first of the year...Too many projects in the way for me to get what needs the tabs a good look over, but I'm definately going to need some

No Hablos Jeep

If it doesn't make sense, do it
rockcity
Wed Dec 23 2009, 09:15PM

Registered Member #21
just let me know. I'm always getting stuff shipped here to get ready for KOH

www.ECORS.com

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF